NY Times: Worst May Be Yet to Come for Citi
Footnoted.org: Some banks are just saying no to bailout money…
Michael Hyatt: 10 Benefits of a Recession
- It causes you to get more creative.
- It forces you to make the tough decisions.
- It thins out the competition.
- It makes you realize you can’t take anything for granted.
- It reminds you that real wealth isn’t about the stuff you own.
- It fosters out-of-the-box thinking.
- It makes it easier to abandon business-as-usual.
- It brings you back to the basics.
- It accelerates change.
- It causes you to be less wasteful.